Writing of any kind is my passion first and foremost. I live and breathe the stuff. It is how I want to make my living. It is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am an avid reader and writer of fiction, but my drive doesn’t end there. I love writing essays and blog posts as well, I throw myself into the task and try to make the best product I possibly can, despite the medium it is taking place in.
So what is it that I do exactly?
- I am a freelance writer. Be it articles, or copy-writing, I can provide professional sounding pieces on nearly any topic in a timely matter.
- I am a blogger. I can help you write professional sounding content for your own blog. I research thoroughly and ask all the right questions before writing the most informed post I can.
- I am an editor. I can read most things and have concrete reasons why or why not something is working, and what you can do to make it better. It is all about helping you grow as an artist and refine your craft. That is where the real magic happens for me.
What to expect when working with me?
- Quality content. I will do my best to provide you with the content you seek. Be it for your blog, or aiding you in perfecting your soon to be published novel. I do my research, and attempt to make the most informed choices I can on any topic.
- Punctuality. I always aim to please those I work for. I always try to reply to emails in a timely fashion. I almost never miss a deadline if it is set.
- Above and beyond Customer Service. My email will always be open to you, if you have any concerns or questions regarding a job given feel free to message me. I will promptly reply to it as soon as I see it. This is a working partnership. I will never put you down, I will only offer constructive feedback if editing a piece. It is all about having a working conversation.
Where to contact me?
- At the following email address: email@example.com
Please include a subject line that effectively explains why you are contacting me. Be it simply to ask me a question, to request specific advice to be posted on my blog, or to offer me a job in a certain field (copy-writing, editing, blogging, etc…).
In the body of your email please detail your requirements for said job, or question. If it is a job offer please include an approximate budget for said task (10 cents per word, 20 cents per word. $50 dollars per article,$100 dollars per article, etc…). All rates are negotiable. It is a case by case basis. Please provide additional contact information (I am actively on Skype) and a link to your website if there is one. All transactions will be done through Paypal. Thank you.
C. A. Guillory